PS I spent a long time obsessively googling swatches and reading reviews to figure out which ones were the brightest, most obnoxious and pretty shades and ended up decided on these:
Freelove (melon peachy coral-ish shade with gold shimmer)
Woodstock (not fucking around bold ass pink)
Psycidelic Sister (Yummy bright plum; there were a lot of purples, but this seems to be the most intense and pigmented)
Dashiki (bright trailer park shimmer blue)
Lounge (wierd red-brown with green/teal sheen/shimmer. I dont usually wear brown eyeshadow (because makeup time means cramming as many colors onto my face as possible, what is subtle?) but this color is just fascinating)
Haight (mermaidy murky teal)
Hotpants (cupcake frosting pink with silvery shimmer)
Hope that helps if you were as overwhelmed at the color selection as I was! Of course this doesn’t even go into the gorgeous beiges and browns they have, but I wasn’t getting any of those.
PSS apparently if there is ‘sparkle’ or ‘glitter’ in the color description, there is a lot of fall-out in those colors due to the glitter chunks. None of the colors listed above have that issue, though.
- frivolouspookster likes this
- direwitch said: LOUNGE RULES. i wear it all the time, usually with a light pink or light brown base and then i build up lounge in my creases. lovvve.
- nue-sur-la-lune said: LOUNGE IS MY FAVE URBAN DECAY SHADOW AND IT’S ON SALE NOW AND IT’S SOOOO GOOOOOOOD.
- bluebeadsandbones likes this
- themonaloser likes this
- deadlycamille likes this
- industrialkawaii likes this
- viviandemilo posted this