I think I’m going to start selling the clothing I sew/modify. Just curious, would anyone be interested in buying them if I did? Is there anything in particular you’re most interested in? How much do you generally pay for things/what’s your price range? I need to figure this stuff out.
- minkmarble likes this
- kloee said: I would be, preferably things under 50
- lankawitch likes this
- allmenarerapists likes this
- arthur-and-the-darvilles likes this
- mis-representation said: oh I so would… I think the most I could ever deal with paying would be 30, but preferably under twenty because I have a hard time rationalizing more than that. although, whatever yr labor is worth too! dont undersell your time.
- bunnyriot said: I want that heart pinafore you made! I’m poor but I’d shell out at least $50 for it
- bunnyriot likes this
- kitkoppelia said: I’d like a jumper-apron-dress…but itd need to be in a womens us 22…. and Id be up for paying oh… 35-40, depending on the detailing.
- s4ndy likes this
- s4ndy said: Yes! yes! yes!!!!! Ive been checking your etsy hoping you’d start selling things. $20 or less would be great. I really like your bows, buttons and clothes. And everything else you make. :)
- gingerkit likes this
- seafaringseafaery likes this
- darling-mockingbird likes this
- viviandemilo posted this